Helps stop or reduce fluid loss caused by leaky seals. Formulated with high quality oil and fortified with additives to revitalize dried, shrunken and hardened seals. Use as a preventative maintenance to help avoid future leaks. Keeps power steering systems running smoothly. Mixes with all approved power steering fluid.
- With engine off, fill power steering reservoir to specified level. Follow directions given in owner’s manual for adding fluid.
- Do not overfill. May be used instead of regular power steering fluid.
- After using product, always wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Most popular Red Line gear oil, with thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- API Service Class GL 5+
- Viscosity Grade SAE 75W90
- Vis @ 100°C, cSt4
- Vis @ 40°C, cSt 115
- Viscosity Index 155
- Pour Point -45°C
- Pour Point -49°F
- Flash Point 227°C
- Flash Point 440°F
- Brookfield Viscosity, Poise 1100@ -40°C
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org