- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
- Iridium centre electrode (0.6mm diameter).
- Better ignition with less power needed.
- Higher performances compared to classic spark plugs.
- Taper Cut ground electrode (Better flame spread).
- 2 to 3 times more lifetime in comparison with standard plugs.
- Better stability.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Stronger accelerations / More reaction from the engine.
- Corrosion proof alloy.
- Cleaner combustion / Less unburned fuel.
- Easier cold start.
- Smooth Idle / Less vibrations.
- Made in Japan
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org