Iridium Plugs are high-performance plugs with measures against plug fouling. They feature a faster spread of combustion than original plugs. They are also provided with a "thermo edge" at the top of the insulator. Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX® offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling properties.
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
- Iridium centre electrode (0.6mm diameter).
- Better ignition with less power needed.
- Higher performances compared to classic spark plugs.
- Taper Cut ground electrode (Better flame spread).
- 2 to 3 times more lifetime in comparison with standard plugs.
- Better stability.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Stronger accelerations / More reaction from the engine.
- Corrosion proof alloy.
- Cleaner combustion / Less unburned fuel.
- Easier cold start.
- Smooth Idle / Less vibrations.
- Hyundai - Matrix 1.6, Verna 1.6/1.4, Getz 1.6/1.4/1.1
- Kia - Rio 1.4/1.6, Picanto 1.1, Cerato v1 1.6
- Chery QQ 0.8
- Chevrolet - Spark 1.0, Captiva 2.4,
- Toyota Yaris 1NZ-FE,
- Renault Clio 1.2L D7F. Renault Clio2, Megane, Scenic, Kangoo 1.6L K7M- 702/744/745,
- Perodua Kenari.
- Wrench size:16,0 mm
- Thread diameter:14,0 mm
- Thread Length:19,0 mm
- Spark gap:0,8 mm
- Resistance:entstört, 5 kOhm
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at email@example.com