Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid
For hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE
100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers recommendations. Specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS). Dry boiling point of 522°F (272°C). Do not mix with DOT 5.
TYPE OF USE:
All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers’ recommendations. Fluidity specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS).
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS : FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 and DOT 3 SAE J 1703 ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 & 3)
Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products. Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM). Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to avoid absorption of moisture. Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish. If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Drain Interval: 12 to 24 month as per manufacturers’ recommendations.
- 100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
- Color Yellow
- Dry boiling point 272 °C / 522 °F
- Wet boiling point 185 °C / 365 °F
- Viscosity at -40°C (-40°F) 820 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) 2.1 mm²/s
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org