The SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure
establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
For decades MOTULTM has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an
innovative additive package, MOTULTM has created a perfect synergy.
This most advanced EsterCore® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without
compromising reliability and wear.
- The SAE 5W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and
maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 SAE 5W-40
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.860
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 81.8 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 13.6 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 4.1 mPa.s
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 174
- Pour point ASTM D97 -45°C / -49°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 230°C / 446°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 8.25 mg KOH/g
- Delivery takes about 4-6 days
- Self collection at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407. Appointment to be made before coming in. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.