As used in our championship winning Turner Motorsport BMW race cars, 15W50 MOTUL 300V series competition racing oil is a true racing lubricant for true race cars. Designed for high temperatures, high shear, and the rigors of professional and endurance racing. MOTUL has developed “Double Ester Technology” for new 300V series, superior to complex ester which was previously recognized as the best base oil (up to now!). Double Ester Technology, made by carefully balancing the ratio of complex ester and the newly developed macromolecular high polymer ester, enable base oil more wide-ranged, and delivers high output performance and superior reliability. As used by many of the finest racing teams, including Honda Mugen, Osella Alfa Romeo, Porsche, Jaguar, Nismo, Venturi, Kremer, Turner Motorsport and many many more. For all-round racing use, designed for handling stable oil pressure preservation and sharp response. Compatible with a wide selection of engines — naturally aspirated, high torque turbo and cars that produce average to high levels of exhaust fumes. This race oil is well suited for high torque, high output and highly tuned engines.
300V Competition 15W-50 is particularly recommended for endurance racing engines or old racing engines (rebuilt engines) which need enhanced protection against wear and oil pressure drops. For optimal engine performances avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants. Oil change: according to your own use.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity enables to compensate high engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and
maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 SAE 15W-50
- Density at 20°C (59°F) ASTM D1298 0.868
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 122.9 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 18.1 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 5.3 mPa.s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 164
- Pour point ASTM D97 -39°C / -38.2°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 238°C / 460.4°F
- TBN ASTM D2896 8.25 mg KOH/g
- Delivery takes about 4-6 days
- Self collection at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407. Appointment to be made before coming in. Email us at email@example.com.