Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 15W-40 High Perfomance Diesel Engine OIl - 1 Gal (3.78L)
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is a high performance diesel engine oils that help extend engine life in the most severe on and off-highway applications while delivering outstanding performance in modern, high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Aftertreatment Systems with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs). Fully backwards compatible, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super will also deliver the same outstanding performance in older conventional engines. As a result, they meet or exceed the requirements of the API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS and CH-4 service categories as well as key Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) requirements for 2007 engines.
Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. These products will provide outstanding protection in the most demanding diesel engines of Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Navistar, Volvo, and others. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super also meets the requirements of the API SM specification for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. As engine designs change in response to tougher emissions restrictions imposed by the EPA, the performance demand on engine lubricants likewise increases in order to compensate for the harsher environments that new engine designs bring with them. New engines (model-year 2007 and beyond) will come equipped with aftertreatment devices installed in the engine exhaust stream which will require the use of both API CJ-4 oils and ultra-low sulfur fuels to function properly. Additionally, new engines using EGR will generate even higher levels of acid, soot and heat than older EGR engines due to substantially increased EGR rates compared to previous EGR designs. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is formulated with a) optimized baseoil technology containing severely hydroprocessed base stocks, b) additive technology and c) a mixed detergent system to deliver cutting-edge performance in both new and older engines. In addition to assuring excellent control of oil thickening due to soot build-up and outstanding TBN retention for long drain intervals, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super's advanced technology also provides outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high temperature deposits.
- Superior soot viscosity control
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent oil consumption control
- Outstanding TBN reserves
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Low pressure pumpability
- Superb resistance to corrosive and abrasive wear
- Component compatibility
- Meets demanding specifications of key OEMs and latest API gasoline service category
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: 15W-40
- API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, SM, SL
- ACEA E9-08 Issue 2
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super has the following builder approvals: 15W-40
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specification 93K218
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
- Mobil Delvac 1300 Super is recommended for use in applications requiring: 15W-40
- API CF
- API CF-2
- Made in USA
- Delivery takes about 4-6 days
- Self collection at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407. Appointment to be made before coming in. Email us at email@example.com.