Radiator Sealant is a dispersion for sealing leaks in water-cooling systems in motor vehicles. The product reliably seals hair cracks and small leaks. The solids dispersion is stabilised in carrier fluid. Small leaks caused by stone impacts, porous soldering points and hairline cracks in the cooling simple are easy to localize (one notices that the cooling water level is sinking). LIQUI MOLY Radiator Stop-Leak completely seals such leaks immediately with ease. Secures the combustion chamber from damages caused by coolant admission.
Areas of application:
Used for sealing small leaks in cooling circuits of passenger motor vehicles, commercial vehicles, buses and two-wheel vehicles. Also suitable for cooling circuit with filters.
Shake container before use. Run the heating system. With the engine running, pour the contents into the cooling fluid at operating temperature and allow the engine to continue running for a further 10 minutes. The contents is sufficient for 7 litres of coolant.
- Compatible with conventional coolant water refiners and antifreezes
- Suitable for aluminium radiators permanently and reliably seals hairline cracks and small leaks
- No negative side effects on the water pump or heating circuit
- For preventive use
- Form: liquid
- Color/appearance: according to specification
- Density at 20 °C: 1,07 g/cm³
- Solubility in water: mixable
- Odor: weak
- Flash point: 200 °C
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 130 mm²/s
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org