The DENSO Iridium Long Life plug is fast becoming the standard for today's high-tech engines. Properties of DENSO's patented Iridium alloy have broken through the spark plug technology barrier. Employing a revolutionary new 360° laser-welding process, DENSO has created a spark plug unlike anything on the market today. Designed for durability under the most extreme conditions, DENSO's patented Iridium alloy is six times harder and eight times stronger than conventional Platinum and can handle temperatures in excess of 4,000°F. You'll enjoy more horsepower, faster easier starts, less misfires under heavy loads, plus better conservation of fuel at all times!
Using the same laser welding process as the Iridium Power spark plug, DENSO designed a long life spark plug factory-installed on luxury vehicles by automakers such as GM, Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi. Using its patented Iridium alloy, DENSO was able to shrink the center electrode to 0.7mm, dramatically improving ignitability and longevity.
- Sustained spark performance over 100,000 miles
- Withstands higher pressures and temperatures
- Reduced spark plug wear and erosion
- Lasts up to three times as long as conventional plugs
- Endures extreme temperatures greater than 4,000° F associated with high-performance ignition and special fuel systems.
- Tapered cut improves firing performance by reducing quenching.
- SK16R11 = IK16
- SK20R11 = IK20
- SK20HR11 = IKH20
- Fine-wire iridium center electrode
- Platinum ground electrode
- 360 degree laser-welded spark tip
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org