- RESTORES TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE
- Stops Slipping
- Prevents Lazy Shifts
- Reduces Rough Shifting
- QUIETS NOISE
- Stops Shudder, Chatter and Whining
- Reduces Friction
- Stabilizes Fluid
- STOPS “LEAKS”
- Conditions Seals & O-Rings
- Reduces Fluid Loss
- Prevents Future Leaks
- Boiling point >265°C (401 °F).
Wet boiling point >165°C (329 °F).
Suitable for all hydraulic brake systems (except systems with mineral-oil hydraulics).
Extra safety with all vehicles exceeding relevant standards.
Meets and exceeds:SAE J 1703 / FMVSS Art. 571.116 / DOT 4 / ISO 4925
- Can be mixed with brake fluids with the above specifications and with DOT 5.1 brake fluids.
- Made in Germany
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at email@example.com
NOTE: Do not use in CVT transmissions
Adding to Existing Transmission Fluid:
- Remove transmission dipstick and check fluid level. For most vehicles this is usually done while the engine is running and the transmission is in Park. Tip: The transmission dipstick is usually located near the engine oil dipstick but further back into the engine compartment. Some vehicles do not have a normal dipstick. For those, the product has to be added to the transmission through a fill plug. Consult owner’s manual for location.
- If fluid is low, pour entire contents of the two chamber bottle into the dipstick tube. Do NOT overfill. Tip. If necessary, to prevent overfill, drain some fluid from transmission.
- Check fluid level again. Top off with manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluids as needed.
- Replace dipstick and drive 10 to 15 minutes to circulate fluid.
- Depending on transmission problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within (2) days or 100 miles of driving.
- In transmissions with seriously damaged components a second treatment may be required. In this case, it is suggested that the transmission fluid and filter be changed and a second application of Transmission Repair be added.
If using Transmission Repair when changing transmission fluid, add entire contents of bottle after filter is changed. Then refill with manufacturer’s recommended fluid to proper level. Drive vehicle and recheck fluid level.
DOSAGE: 1 bottle treats 8 to 12 quarts of transmission fluid.