Bar’s Leaks Automatic Transmission Repair reduces rough shifting and friction, while eliminating slip, controlling temperature, and repairing shudder, chatter and whining. Premium high mileage formula restores transmission performance and saves on costly transmission / transaxle repairs. Use when topping off existing fluid when low, or add a bottle when changing the fluid. For most vehicles, this is the last chance before going to the junkyard or undergoing expensive repairs. Automatic Transmissions do not work without fluid, nor do they work well without the correct fluid. Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is one of the most complex of all lubricating fluids. It has to reduce friction enough to prevent wear and control temperature while at the same time allowing some friction to prevent the internal clutch material from slipping. This same fluid must operate at low and high temperature extremes.
- RESTORES TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE
- Stops Slipping
- Prevents Lazy Shifts
- Reduces Rough Shifting
- QUIETS NOISE
- Stops Shudder, Chatter and Whining
- Reduces Friction
- Stabilizes Fluid
- STOPS “LEAKS”
- Conditions Seals & O-Rings
- Reduces Fluid Loss
- Prevents Future Leaks
- Delivery takes about 5-7 days
- You may chose to opt for delivery (with charge) or make an appointment to pick it up at 407 Pandan Gardens Singapore 600407
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Do not use in CVT transmissions
Adding to Existing Transmission Fluid:
- Remove transmission dipstick and check fluid level. For most vehicles this is usually done while the engine is running and the transmission is in Park. Tip: The transmission dipstick is usually located near the engine oil dipstick but further back into the engine compartment. Some vehicles do not have a normal dipstick. For those, the product has to be added to the transmission through a fill plug. Consult owner’s manual for location.
- If fluid is low, pour entire contents of the two chamber bottle into the dipstick tube. Do NOT overfill. Tip. If necessary, to prevent overfill, drain some fluid from transmission.
- Check fluid level again. Top off with manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluids as needed.
- Replace dipstick and drive 10 to 15 minutes to circulate fluid.
- Depending on transmission problem, results will either be immediate or noticeable within (2) days or 100 miles of driving.
- In transmissions with seriously damaged components a second treatment may be required. In this case, it is suggested that the transmission fluid and filter be changed and a second application of Transmission Repair be added.
If using Transmission Repair when changing transmission fluid, add entire contents of bottle after filter is changed. Then refill with manufacturer’s recommended fluid to proper level. Drive vehicle and recheck fluid level.
DOSAGE: 1 bottle treats 8 to 12 quarts of transmission fluid.