- Automatic car valve tyre pressure indicator caps also used for Bike & Alloys
- Colour coding makes it easier to quickly know if your tyres need to be inflated
- Made from high quality stainless steel material
- Easy to apply to all cars and motorbikes
- Fitting any standard existing tyre value stem
- Driving with low tyre pressure is proven to burn more fuel, add to wearing out your tires or even cause blowouts. We have a solution here for you an easy to understand colour coded system to let you know the pressure of your tyres. It’s made from high quality stainless steel material and takes a few seconds to replace each cap.
- These will fit onto any standard existing tyre valve stem for cars and motorbikes.
- How to install:
1. Determine the correct tyre pressure for your tyres.
2. Inflate tyre to correct pressure.
3. Screw this new pressure cap tightly onto the valve stem.
4. Simply check the colour to know if your tyre is low or normal.
Green – Normal - Tyre pressure within range
Yellow – Warning – Will need to inflate tyres soon
Red – Danger – Very Low pressure need to inflate ASAP.
- Item will take about 7-14 days to arrive in Singapore
- Item usually take 7-14 days for Singapore arrival.